- Is Imposter a new faux fur fashion brand?
- Where does Imposter faux fur come from?
- Are there any retail stores where I can try and buy Imposter items?
- Are there any celebrities onboard?
- How does Imposter give back to animals?
- Which animal charities does Imposter support?
- How will my 10% donation to an animal charity be used?
- Will Imposter’s retail partners like Henri Bendel give 10% of all purchases to saving animals?
- Can I pre-order items from your 2010 Fall/Winter collection?
- Do you send faux fur samples or swatches?
- How long will it take to get my order?
- Can I cancel or modify an existing order?
- What is your "return" policy?
- How are my orders shipped?
- I don’t live in the US. Can I order and receive shipment?
- Any other questions?
1. Is Imposter a new faux fur fashion brand?
No, Imposter is an animal friendly initiative that goes beyond faux fur and fashion. Imposter’s mission is to take products that have been inspired by animals (faux fur, faux leather etc), and through its global IM symbol, create a virtuous circle that gives back to animals. Imposter is a licensing platform that gives animals a royalty share of products they have inspired. When you see the IM symbol, trust in two things: 1. That no animal life was taken for the product to exist. 2. That animals received a royalty share from each Imposter-branded product.
2. Where does Imposter faux fur come from?
Imposter’s signature collection Wild-life Inspired, uses Tissavel fux fur, recognized as the best faux fur available in the world. Tissavel International S.A.S. is based Paris, France and they are one of Imposter’s most important partners.
3. Are there any retail stores where I can try and buy Imposter items?
4. Are there any celebrities onboard?
Yes, there is an exciting celebrity fashion trend under way. Carrie Underwood, Angie Harmon, Emmy Rossum and “The City’s” Olivia Palermo are among Hollywood’s elite sporting Imposter faux fur and the Universal Symbol for Animal Friendly Products.
5. How does Imposter give back to animals?
Answer Coming Soon
6. Which animal charities does Imposter support?
Imposter supports all charities dedicated to improving the lives of animals, but we believe the choice of charity beneficiary should be in the hands of the consumer. The list below includes many of the most powerful, influential, dedicated & inspirational animal protection organizations in the world. These eight organizations have been selected based on consumer requests and feedback within the animal welfare community. Please feel free to email if you would like additional information about any of the charities listed below, or if you have a special request related to an animal charity.
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) http://www.humanesociety.org/
Farm Sanctuary http://farmsanctuary.org/
Humane Society International (HSI) http://www.hsus.org/hsi/
American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) http://www.aspca.org/
SPCA International http://www.spcai.org/
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) http://www.peta.org/
Re-Run Thoroughbred Adoption http://www.rerun.org/
Best Friends Animal Society http://www.bestfriends.org/
7. How will my 10% donation to an animal charity be used?
Your 10% donation will go to one of the eight animal charities mentioned above – to be directed according to the mission and purpose set forth by the individual charity. If you do not direct your gift to a specific charity, Imposter will automatically donate 10% to the Humane Society of the United States, where the gift will be used to “fight animal cruelty and abuse in all its forms.” Additional information about HSUS and their mission: http://www.humanesociety.org/about/overview/
8. Will Imposter’s retail partners like Henri Bendel give 10% of all purchases to saving animals?
No, Imposter4animals.com is the only retail platform where 10% of all sales will be donated to saving animals. Though purchases of Imposter branded products through our retail partners will save animal lives and help to support Imposter’s charity partners, Imposter4animals.com is the only retail platform designed to channel 10% of all purchases to animal charities. However, there will be days, events, and promotions, when our retail partners will donate a percent of sales to animal protection charities. We will keep you updated on all special events.
9. Can I pre-order items from your 2010 Fall/Winter collection?
Yes, if an item is currently sold out, you can pre-order for Fall/Winter 2010. For all special orders, Imposter will donate15% of your purchase to the animal welfare organization you choose, rather than 10% (in season). Please check back regularly, as more pieces will be added.
PLEASE NOTE: all Fall/Winter special orders will ship: October 1st 2010.
10. Do you send faux fur samples or swatches?
Imposter can send small swatches and samples of Tissavel Faux Fur by special order. Though there is no charge for samples, shipping charges might apply.
11. How long will it take to get my order?
For items in stock, please allow seven days to receive your order, unless otherwise noted.
12. Can I cancel or modify an existing order?
Standard orders can be canceled or modified within 24 hours.
13. What is your "return" policy?
Returns and Exchanges will be accepted for any reason as long as the item is in new condition. In the event that you need to send us a return, please enclose a copy of your receipt with the return form provided in your package. Sorry, shipping charges are not refundable. Exchanges are shipped back to you free of charge. If you are returning a gift, please give us the name and address of the gift giver. Returns with a receipt made within 3 weeks from the date of purchase will receive credit in the form of original payment. Returns with receipt made after 3 weeks from the date of purchase will receive store credit only
14. How are my orders shipped?
All US orders will be shipped by FedEx ground, unless priority service is requested at checkout. International orders will ship by USPS.
15. I don’t live in the US. Can I order and receive shipment?
16. Any other questions?